install windows xp in core i3/i5/i7 processor


Install windows xp in core i3/i5/i7 processor
I am working on such a organisation where computer related problems comes everyday. Recently I was facing a big problem, "I was unable to install neither Windows XP nor Windows Server 2003 32 Bit edition on Core I5 Processor".  When I was trying to install Windows Server 2003 or Windows XP then while installing it was giving Blue Screen Error. Every time I was trying to install same type of problem I was facing. I tried to install both Windows XP as well as Server 2003 32 Bit edition. But could not get success. I tried several ways. I searched through internet but I could not get any good result. 

I tried to install Windows Vista 32 Bit, Windows 7 32 Bit, Red Hat Linux 32 Bit and I got success. But only the problem I was getting  with Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP 32 bit. 

I consulted many experts, rang up to the ShowRoom from where we have purchase the PCs, everybody told that you can't install Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 32 Bit edition on Core i5 processor, because it doesn't support Widows XP 32 Bit or Windows Server 2003 32  Bit. After all this I rang up to Microsoft and he also refused. There was no response from any where. Everybody was telling that its is not possible. Its was my prestige issue. I decided to install Windows XP 32 Bit or Windows Server 2003 Bit by hook or by crook.

Now I tried to install Windows XP 64 Bit edition and I have got success. Then I tried to install Windows Server 2003 64 Bit and then also I got success in installing on the same PC. Then I decided to install Windows XP 32 Bit. I was surprised that I got success in installing Windows XP 32 bit edition. Then after I installed Windows Server 2003 32 Bit and I got success. I could not provide you the screen shot because it is matter of security. But you can believe me It works 100%. 

If you are getting the same problem then I am giving you solution. How to install windows XP or Server 2003 in Core i5/i3 or Core i7 processor. 

What happens when you purchase a new branded PC then it comes Pre-Installed with Windows 7. It is higher version than Windows XP or Windows Server 2003. Its formatting technology is different from Windows XP or Windows Server 2003. Hence, when you try to install Windows XP 32 Bit or Server 2003 32 Bit then it refuses you to install by giving blue screen error. Because, When Windows Vista has been released by Microsoft it was on the  totally different concept from older version. Windows Vista got flopped and then Microsoft decided to launch the upgraded version of Windows Vista and called it Windows 7. Here, Windows Vista and Windows 7 both have been launched with different concept than Windows XP or Windows Server 2003. Hence, when you purchased a PC with pre-installed Windows Vista or Windows 7 and then after you will not be able to install Windows XP 32 Bit or Windows server 2003 32 Bit on that PC. Only solution is that either you do a Low Level Formatting or you install with Windows XP 64 Bit or Windows Server 2003 64 Bit. Then only you can install Windows XP 32 Bit or Windows Server 2003 32 Bit edition. 

Its will help you too much. I am 100% sure by this trick you will get success installing Windows XP 32 Bit and Server 2003 32 Bit edition also in Core i3 or Core i5 or Core i7. 

Note : Blue screen error comes on Core2Duo processor also while installing Windows XP 32 Bit and Windows Server 2003 32 Bit, if you have purchased your PC with Pre-installed Windows Vista or Windows 7. Hence, it is not the problem of your processor.

I hope I have explained correctly. If any problem comes then comment. I will very soon help you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share