How to know which publisher ad is running on your website?


Know which publisher ad is running on your website?
         Recently i have shared my blogger password with my friend. After a few days I got a doubt that Google Adsense Ad Unit is running on my website is mine or some one has cheated me. Many questions was in my mind that some one has hacked my account or may be some one know my password. Then after i have adopted this article which i am going to share with you. It can be with anyone, hence i am sharing with you.


    First login to your google adsense account by visiting the site http://www.google.com/adsense. Here at the top you will find your publisher id as in the screenshot below we have highlighted it : 

           Note down this publisher ID.

          Now, visit your website and right click anywhere on your site and you will find here "View page source". Just click on it and in a new tab code will be open as you can see in the screenshot below :

             Now press Ctrl+F from your keyboard and you will see a small box on the right side as you can see in the screenshot below as we have highlighted it. 

       

             Put here 
 and hit Enter from your keyboard. It will search 
    Below this search you will see a line like 
    Here you can see 8060135874579331 after the pub-. This is the publication ID. Check it with your ID. If it tally will your ID then it's ok otherwise something is wrong with your account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share